Fall Out Boy - M A N I A

Fall Out Boy Forum: Diskussion zum Album M A N I A

eröffnet von JestersTear am 27.04.2017 22:21 Uhr
1 Kommentar - zuletzt von JestersTear

MrBurgundy und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

JestersTear
JestersTear
27.04.2017 22:21Supporter

Fall Out Boy veröffentlichen am 15.09. ihr 7. Studioalbum mit dem Titel M A N I A

The gentle pull of a tide that rolls over and over again and by the sheer nature of its essence it becomes an indestructible will- ripping out sand- eroding what was before it- without a care... a transformational monster-becoming the madness and frenzy of a truly bulletproof wave. I'm not just here for your love, I'm here for all of the love. An overdose of dopamine- we are living inside of MANIA right now. the never sleeping, never blinking- caught forever in the sunshine riptide. -pw

Welcome to M A N I A - a Fall Out Boy LP. Here?s act #1 "Young and Menace? - download/stream the song: fanlink.to

M A N I A arrives in full September 15th (expect many surprises before then) - preorder it now: fanlink.to

The M A N I A Tour begins in the U.S. on October 20th. Get all the details on dates and tickets on falloutboy.com$1 from every ticket sold will go to the Fall Out Boy Fund, benefiting charities throughout Chicago.

Zitat anzeigen

US Tour ist auch schon angekündigt und erste Single Young and Menace ist auch schon draußen. Song geht gut klar, nur die gepitchte Stimme im EDM Refrain stört mich etwas, dafür ist der Text sehr gut und der Song geht Live bestimmt gut ab. Wird auf jeden Fall der Weg der letzten beiden Alben fortgesetzt. Mir gefällts, wenns nur nicht auf Albumlänge so klingt

Hoffe ja auch sehr auf ne EU Tour nächstes Jahr oder 1-2 Festival Auftritte.