Chilling, Camping & Carpooling

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2014 (u.a. mit Iron Maiden, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Metallica)

eröffnet von VicDor am 31.05.2014 13:23 Uhr
2 Kommentare - zuletzt von SunnyBe25

nikroxBob KelsoKreeekrybackIndiecaroRingPenisBury420KreeekHonk850Runnerdoralf321Mephistopheles
Mephistopheles und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

VicDor
31.05.2014 13:23

My gasthaus reservation just got canceled, but luckily I got a tent. I saw some very cheap apartments still available in Mayen, but they'll probably ditch me in the last minute as well. I started this thread intending to look for carpooling from Mayen to the ring, but now that I think about it, I rather keep close to the festival for its duration. So anyway, I'm 24, traveling alone, got a tent, staying at the Green Camping D9 area, looking for company. I also got a locker booked, so if ya need to keep some valuables safe, I'll be happy to oblige.

SunnyBe25
03.06.2014 21:40

Hey VicDor,

I'm Sunny, 29 from Amsterdam. I'm travelling there alone too so it would be nice to meet you and hangout. One of my friend may join me but he is not sure yet.

May be you can post/message me your contact number and I'll call you when i reach there.

Cheers
Sunny

Anzeige
Anzeige
Icon