Does this ticket include all days of camping?

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2014 (u.a. mit Iron Maiden, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Metallica)

eröffnet von ladythrasher89 am 23.05.2014 15:53 Uhr
10 Kommentare - zuletzt von ladythrasher89

Mephistopheles und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

ladythrasher89
23.05.2014 15:53

My friend bought this ticket and the guy told her she had to pay for more camping because this one only included part of the camping fee.

TheRealFarinU
23.05.2014 16:05

There is a camping place that not belongs to Rock am Ring. You can go to camp there too, but you have to pay for it. Maybe that's what you friend meant.

roxar
roxar
23.05.2014 16:12

Your ticket includes camping from wednesday till monday.
The camping sites open on tuesday due to a police order. If you arrive on tuesday you have to pay 15 € in addition because of the higher costs. I think that this is what the guy meant.

ladythrasher89
23.05.2014 16:18

Is it better to get there on Wednesday? also is the a packing list as a guide line of what to take?

roxar
roxar
23.05.2014 16:24

Those who come first will get the best places.

Here is a list of the most important things (just my opinion):

roxar schrieb:

2) Here you find a list of things that one should bring. Unfortunately, it is in German...
The most important things are:
the festival ticket, ID Card, money and/or cash card, your tent & plugs to fix it on the ground, a sleeping bag and sleeping pad or an airbed, a grill & coal and/or a camping stove, dishes and cutlery, food and drinks, camping chairs, torches and/or lights, clothes for hot and sunny weather as well as for cold and rainy weather, sun cream, meds you might need, mobile phone & battery charger, (digital camera), earplugs, maybe a stereo system (and a generator), a rucksack, an umbrella, toilet paper (for the porta loos) and everything you need for a shover.
And if you forget something... just ask your neighbors on the camping site

Zitat anzeigen

Goauld
23.05.2014 17:35

As there are several official camping sites there isn't one check in, but Check ins on each site. If you'll arrive by car just follow the signs to your preffered Camping spot.