Camping information

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2014 (u.a. mit Iron Maiden, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Metallica)

eröffnet von mphoenix am 02.02.2014 22:33 Uhr
9 Kommentare - zuletzt von charliebean90

nikroxBob KelsoKreeekrybackIndiecaroRingPenisBury420KreeekHonk850Runnerdoralf321Mephistopheles
Mephistopheles und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

mphoenix
02.02.2014 22:33

Hi all,

Could you please clear my confusion about whether or not I need to buy a ticket for camping. I am travelling with a friend but we don't have a car so won't be needing parking space. Do I still need to buy the Nordschleifenticket? Is Green camping free of cost because I did not find anything about charges for this on the website. Thanks !

Mazuh
02.02.2014 22:41

if you want the 'normal' camping you dont need to buy a camping ticket. green camping and nordschleife are specific camping areas! For these areas you need a special ticket but the normal camping is included in the Rock am Ring Ticket!

Nikrox
Nikrox
02.02.2014 22:42Supporter

Hey there, you don't need to buy a special ticket for camping. The "Nordschleifenticket" is just for an special area, where you are allowed to park your car next to your tent. But there are lots of normal camping sites, including the green camping sites, which are included in the normal ticket-price. Have fun

edit: Just read that you have to register for green camping on the homepage. But it's just that they know how many people will be on the green camping sites. There are no extra fees.

roxar
roxar
02.02.2014 22:43

You don't need a camping ticket. It is included in the festival ticket.

The Nordschleifenticket offers access to a special camping site. But there are enough other camping sites where you can go for free.

The green camping is free of cost . It is a special camping site that is less noisy as generators and loud music are forbidden there. If you want to use that camping site you just have to sign on here before.

MaBo78
02.02.2014 22:45

A nordschleifen ticket just make sense if you have a car. For green camping you just have to register. On the other camping areas you can go with the normal ticket.

buether
02.02.2014 22:47

Green Camping is free like the ordinary camping areas , bust you have to do a registration. You can chose between the camping areas D6/D7 or D9. The registration for the green camping areas you will find at the bottom of that page

charliebean90
05.03.2014 08:46

I'm looking to buy tickets for this festival and i live in the UK, so this information was really useful.
I just wanted to check with the Nordschleife ticket, that's so you can camp next to your car. This is ideal as we will be driving from the UK!
If you buy this ticket are you guaranteed a place? So we don't have to turn up really early.

Thanks

roxar
roxar
05.03.2014 10:00

The Nordschleifenticket guarantes a place on that camping site. It is opened on thursday 05.06.2014, at about 10:00 a.m.
But as on every camping site, those that come first will get the best places.

In general, most people come by car. There are parking places near all camping sites. Those ordinary places do also open much earlier (on tuesday). If you come on thursday, your camping site will be quite far away from the festival site.

Another option could be the "greencamping" mentioned above. Places on that camping sites are guaranteed if you are there before thursday 12:00 a.m.

Nachricht geändert von roxar am 05.03.2014 12:00 Uhr

charliebean90
05.03.2014 18:21

I think we are going to with the Nordschleifen ticket as I quite like the idea of camping with the car.

Thank you very much for your response!

Anzeige
Anzeige