544 Kommentare - zuletzt von HansMufff

mattkruKaanHonk850RingPenisLuddddiBNPRT
BNPRT und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

544 Kommentare
« Seite 9 von 22 »
Topf
Topf
27.06.2017 00:11

Zu 90% geschrieben kann auch heissen noch kein Ton aufgenommen. Kann also auch gut nochmal 11 Jahre dauern.

nichdas
27.06.2017 00:50·  Bearbeitet

Topf schrieb:
Zu 90% geschrieben kann auch heissen noch kein Ton aufgenommen. Kann also auch gut nochmal 11 Jahre dauern.

Zitat anzeigen

Steht aber so auch in dem Consequence of Sound-Artikel, dass noch nichts aufgenommen wurde. Wenn man der Sache jetzt Glaube schenkt dass tatsächlich kurz nach der Tour ins Studio gegangen wird, müssten die Aufnahmen demnach aber in den nächsten Wochen beginnen und (siehe wiederum im Artikel) Tool sind nunmal bekannt dafür nie länger als ein paar Monate im Studio zu verbringen....also wer weiß Smiley

Nicht dass ich damit sagen will dass ich überzeugt bin dass ein Album tatsächlich bald kommt, nur liegt das eher daran dass man zuletzt den News über ein neues Tool-Album nicht viel Glauben schenken konnte, halt nicht an der Tatsache dass die 10% + Aufnahmen jetzt nochmal ansatzweise so viel Zeit wie 11 Jahre beanspruchen würden....wage ich mal zu behaupten SmileySmiley

Icon1masterofdisaster666 gefällt das
MinistryOfDeath
MinistryOfDeath
28.06.2017 00:42

Wie ich letztens festgestellt habe, dass das letzte SoaD Album länger her ist als das letzte Tool Album *Mindfuck*

Also solange kanns noch gar nicht her sein Smiley

ralf321
ralf321
03.07.2017 18:49

Nikrox schrieb:
Kack A Perfect Circle sollen aufhören immer nur am Arsch der Welt zu spielen. Ich will Europa Dates verdammt Smiley

Zitat anzeigen

Wird nix iha muss nun hoffe um anderes kümmern, und der Rest von Tool kann dann glatt das Album aufnehmen Smiley

2018 könnte gut werden.

Icon1Pandamann gefällt das
lcalert
lcalert
17.02.2018 20:11·  Bearbeitet

Ich push das ja nicht gerne, aber Maynard hat nen Update auf Twitter rausgehauen.
Ehrlicherweise bin ich jetzt auch nicht schlauer wann es kommt, aber es klingt schon recht fortgeschritten.. Smiley
Vielleicht also übernächstes Jahr.. Smiley

Maynard J Keenan @mjkeenan
Started getting music files from the boys w the word FINAL in the title a few months ago after 11 years of begging. That in theory means the tracks wont change out from under me while I'm trying to write stories and melodies to them. In theory. Still waiting for the FINAL on 1,

...but way ahead. Words & Melodies 100% DONE on all but 1. Someday we'll track them. Long way from the finish line, but at least we're closer. Meanwhile new @aperfectcircle release on 4/20. #whileyouwerewhiningiwasworking #theresyourupdate #eattheelephant #aperfectcircle2018

Zitat anzeigen

twitter.com

Pandamann
17.02.2018 20:20

lcalert schrieb:
Ich push das ja nicht gerne, aber Maynard hat nen Update auf Twitter rausgehauen.
Ehrlicherweise bin ich jetzt auch nicht schlauer wann es kommt, aber es klingt schon recht fortgeschritten.. Smiley
Vielleicht also übernächstes Jahr.. Smiley

Maynard J Keenan @mjkeenan
Started getting music files from the boys w the word FINAL in the title a few months ago after 11 years of begging. That in theory means the tracks wont change out from under me while I'm trying to write stories and melodies to them. In theory. Still waiting for the FINAL on 1,

...but way ahead. Words & Melodies 100% DONE on all but 1. Someday we'll track them. Long way from the finish line, but at least we're closer. Meanwhile new @aperfectcircle release on 4/20. #whileyouwerewhiningiwasworking #theresyourupdate #eattheelephant #aperfectcircle2018

Zitat anzeigen

twitter.com

Zitat anzeigen

Wollte es gerade abschicken, hab dann aber gesehen, dass du schon was dazu geschrieben hast. Hier nochmal um den Part von Adam Jones ergänzt.

Die Musik vom neuen Album ist 100% fertig und es geht laut Gitarrist Adam Jones im April mit den Aufnahmen los.

Quelle: Adam Jones Instagram

Maynard hat mittlerweile bestätigt, dass er vor einigen Monaten die finale Musik von der Band erhalten hat und bereits zu allen Songs, bis auf einen, fertige Lyrics und Gesangsmelodien hat.

"Started getting music files from the boys w the word FINAL in the title a few months ago after 11 years of begging. That in theory means the tracks wont change out from under me while I?m trying to write stories and melodies to them. In theory. Still waiting for the FINAL on 1,...but way ahead. Words & Melodies 100% DONE on all but 1. Someday we?ll track them. Long way from the finish line, but at least we?re closer. Meanwhile new @aperfectcircle release on 4/20. #whileyouwerewhiningiwasworking #theresyourupdate #eattheelephant #aperfectcircle2018

Quelle: MJK Twitter

Das endlose Warten scheint bald ein Ende zu haben. Hoffe das es dann spätestens 2019 in all seiner Pracht erscheint.Smiley

Topf
Topf
06.03.2018 11:40·  Bearbeitet

Aufnahmen zum neuen Album haben begonnen

Wir sind gerade sprachlos. Tool scheinen sich tatsächlich an ihre eigenen Versprechen zu halten. Mitte Februar ließ die Band wissen, dass die Arbeiten am nächsten Album mit dem Startschuss der Aufnahmen im Studio in die nächste Runde gehen. Daran geglaubt hat sicherlich nicht jeder von euch. Doch es ist anscheinend wahr.

Zitat anzeigen

Icon1runnerdo gefällt das
JackD
JackD
06.03.2018 14:05·  Bearbeitet

Bei mir ständert es gewaltig bei dem Gedanken an eine Tour! Smiley

norakete
norakete
11.03.2018 12:12

Nanu, noch nichts zu den News?

TOOL RECORDING NEWS!

Who?s ready for some major breaking news? Brace yourself; get ready? okay, here we go. We are very excited to announce what is sure to be welcome news for both fans of TOOL and prog-metal enthusiasts in general. After all the years of writing and arranging (and re-arranging) at the band?s loft, I can at this time officially report that the guys have moved into a major studio where the recording process for the next album is about to begin in earnest. For the past few days the band members have been getting sonically adjusted to their new surroundings - dialing in the equipment settings and restaurant catering choices - in preparation for Danny to begin his tracking any time now ? perhaps by the time that you read this!

I am also excited to announce that ?evil? JOE BARRESI will once again have his capable fingers at the engineering controls for what will certainly be another masterful TOOL offering by the talented team. Pinch yourself if you want, but I have been told that all systems are GO at this point for the upcoming sessions.

I will be posting periodic bits and pieces on the progress of the tracking once the guys get deeper into the recording process, and hope that all of you will keep checking back to the official website for these updates. In the meantime, be sure to also visit the individual band members? sites and socials (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) for more inside glimpses as TOOL prepares for the next stage in their musical odyssey.

Zitat anzeigen

via Facebook

Hullabaloo92
11.03.2018 12:21

schrieb:
Nanu, noch nichts zu den News?

TOOL RECORDING NEWS!

Who?s ready for some major breaking news? Brace yourself; get ready? okay, here we go. We are very excited to announce what is sure to be welcome news for both fans of TOOL and prog-metal enthusiasts in general. After all the years of writing and arranging (and re-arranging) at the band?s loft, I can at this time officially report that the guys have moved into a major studio where the recording process for the next album is about to begin in earnest. For the past few days the band members have been getting sonically adjusted to their new surroundings - dialing in the equipment settings and restaurant catering choices - in preparation for Danny to begin his tracking any time now ? perhaps by the time that you read this!

I am also excited to announce that ?evil? JOE BARRESI will once again have his capable fingers at the engineering controls for what will certainly be another masterful TOOL offering by the talented team. Pinch yourself if you want, but I have been told that all systems are GO at this point for the upcoming sessions.

I will be posting periodic bits and pieces on the progress of the tracking once the guys get deeper into the recording process, and hope that all of you will keep checking back to the official website for these updates. In the meantime, be sure to also visit the individual band members? sites and socials (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) for more inside glimpses as TOOL prepares for the next stage in their musical odyssey.

Zitat anzeigen

via Facebook

Zitat anzeigen

Fällt unter die Kategorie: es wurde schon alles gesagt aber noch nicht von jedem (in diesem Fall von offizieller Seite) Smiley

TheMo
11.03.2018 12:30·  Bearbeitet

Na mal sehen wie lange das nun noch dauert. Maynard ist doch mit APC auf Tour. Und interessant wird was bei der Tool-festivalshow im Mai passiert.

Aber schon geil, mal so konkrete Sachen zu lesen!