eröffnet von Stebbard am 22.02.2010 17:32 Uhr
292 Kommentare - zuletzt von martinzinnecker

7DupBillyJoeTobbiDiebelsAlt83sunnyanWupster
Wupster und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

292 Kommentare
« Seite 2 von 12 »
r25d01
25.02.2010 15:59

Noels Geschmack ist da ja bekannt Und wenn er sagt find ich scheiße, ists nich mein Problem. Er kriegts ja meistens sogar recht witzig hin

Chris Martin weiß da sicherlich eher Bescheid, allerdings halte ich es auch für realistischer, dass es erst 2011 was mit nem Release wird.

buether
19.06.2010 00:15

Im Dezember ein neues Album? Hm, vielleicht klappt es ja wirklich noch, dass die Band nächstes Jahr noch zu RaR kommt.[addsig]

Stebbard
13.09.2010 19:05

Wird wohl doch erst 2011 veröffentlicht

There ain't gonna be a release for Christmas now that is for sure. Chris (Martin) said that although they are close to finishing lots of songs, they have not actually finished anything at all yet... (even Wedding Bells!) and he said there'd be no chance of the album coming out for Christmas. Phil (Harvey) said the same, and that even if they were finished by now, there would not be enough time for EMI to sort all of the "fiddly bits". Also, I asked about how long the tour would be starting, after the album release, since for Viva it was really soon, and Phil said that they'd leave a slightly longer gap this time."

Stebbard
13.09.2010 19:57

Slipknotism schrieb:
Frühjahr: Album
Sommer: Festivals
ab Spätsommer: Stadien/Hallentour

sieht nach nem Plan aus...

Zitat anzeigen

Jop, genau danach sieht es aus. Sichere Sache fürs Glastonbury, will ich mal meinen.

buether
13.09.2010 20:33

Hm schade, dass es erst 2011 erscheint, jetzt muss ich mir was anderes zu Weihnachten wünschen
Mit Festivals wäre es geil. Wäre so ne Band, für die sich für mich schon alleine das Ticket lohnen würde.

Valmont
Valmont
13.09.2010 20:40

denke für die wird FKP alles in die waagschale werfen ... hätte ich gern am ring ![addsig]

martinzinnecker
13.09.2010 20:56

Valmont schrieb:
denke für die wird FKP alles in die waagschale werfen ... hätte ich gern am ring !

Zitat anzeigen

Wenn die nicht schon ne Nr. zu groß dafür sind, aber eins von beiden wirds, entweder ring oder southside...
dazu dann werchter, glastonbury, roskilde etc.
auf jeden fall hoffentlich mal mehr als 2 festivals...

r25d01
26.11.2010 13:48

Sie haben gestern nacht an der Themse das Video gedreht. Ca 100 von uns Fans waren auf nem Boot und wurden zu diesem Zweck auch gefilmt. Wunderschoener Song, wie ich finde! Wird mit Sicherheit zu einem einem der erfolgreichsten Weihnachtspopsongs =)

r25d01
02.12.2010 09:51

zu LP5: "it had a long way to go and Chris is still unsure about it" (Phil Harvey, "5th member")

r25d01
02.12.2010 16:20

London: Coldplay have said there were bad vibes within the band as they concluded their 2009 Viva La Vida world tour. Speaking to Radio 1's Zane Lowe lead singer last night, Chris Martin said: "When we came back from America last time we had some bad stuff happening in our group."

He went on to add that the band are currently working on songs for their as yet untitled fifth album in 2011. "We're going for it. We regard this as our last big shot," he said. "We had a lot of songs and we cut a lot of songs. It's quite brutal - especially if you're the person which brings the songs. Now we're close to what the album might be."

Zitat anzeigen

r25d01
13.12.2010 17:07

Martin describes the record as "personal within a big framework"

Coldplay look to 'outsiders' for inspiration

It has taken Coldplay four albums and 10 years to get around to it, but the band have confirmed they are finally on the verge of releasing their "concept" album.

The as-yet-untitled record is being produced by Brian Eno and Marcus Dravs - the same team behind the band's last album Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends - the best selling album of 2008. "It's from the point of view of two people who are a bit lost," Coldplay frontman Chris Martin says. "Two like-minded outsiders who meet in a very difficult environment and therefore have a journey together."

www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11961347

Zitat anzeigen

r25d01
06.01.2011 00:40

Album wohl fertig!!!!! (zumindest was das Aufnehmen von Songs angeht)

Sind am Freitag Morgen wieder bei dieser englischen Radiosendung ziemlich spontan, obwohl sie erst vor knapp über nem Monat dort waren. Gut möglich, dass sie es da bekanntgeben wollen.

r25d01
30.05.2011 23:38

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

I turn the music up
I got my records on
I shut the world outside until the lights come on

Maybe the streets alight
Maybe the trees are gone
I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song

And all the kids they dance
All the kids all night
Until Monday morning feels another life

I turn the music up
I'm on a roll this time
and heaven is in sight

I turn the music up
I got my records on
From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
Don't wanna see another generation drop
I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Maybe I'm in the black
Maybe I'm on my knees
Maybe I'm in the gap
Between two trapezes

But my heart is beating and my pulses start
Cathedrals in my heart
And we saw oh this light
And we saw oh this light
I swear you, emerge blinking into
To tell me it's alright
As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
And every tear's a waterfall

Haben die letzten Tage per twitter und facebook Videos mit diesen Zeilen gepostet. Sie sind nun komplett und ergeben das hier.

r25d01
31.05.2011 10:41

Heute Nacht/Morgen sollte man wohl einen Blick auf coldplay.com oder zumindest deren twitter account werfen...