eröffnet von System91 am 24.06.2007 10:59 Uhr
315 Kommentare - zuletzt von JackD

JackDfcfreak91DiebelsAlt83TopfBNPRTGuitarPunk94
GuitarPunk94 und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

315 Kommentare
« Seite 9 von 13 »
JoeStrummer
10.05.2010 13:22

Das war mir eh klar, dass es (zum Glück) kein endgültiges Aus ist.

Und zu den 45€: Ich habe sie auf dem Southside gesehen und würde sagen, dass sie den Preis auch definitiv wert sind!

joekeepsrocking
10.05.2010 13:48

JoeStrummer schrieb:
Das war mir eh klar, dass es (zum Glück) kein endgültiges Aus ist.

Und zu den 45€: Ich habe sie auf dem Southside gesehen und würde sagen, dass sie den Preis auch definitiv wert sind!

Zitat anzeigen

Dass es nicht endgültig ist war mir klar aber ich dachte schon dass es länger still sein wird als nur ein Jahr.

Ich hatte sie ja auch beim Southside gesehen und bin noch zusätzlich zum Konzert gegangen. Naja im Moment sehe ich eh noch nicht dass man in naher Zukunft was von NIN hört. Visions interpretiert gerne auch mal "eigen".

scooterfan
scooterfan
23.11.2010 14:36

haben beim area4 schon einmal den co-head vor SOAD (ich weiß, es ist noch nichts bestätigt) gemacht. hätte nichts gegen eine wiederholung... bzw: ES WÄRE EIN TRAUM!!!

Christian
Christian
23.11.2010 14:39Admin

scooterfan schrieb:
haben beim area4 schon einmal den co-head vor SOAD (ich weiß, es ist noch nichts bestätigt) gemacht. hätte nichts gegen eine wiederholung... bzw: ES WÄRE EIN TRAUM!!!

Zitat anzeigen

Ob das noch was wird ist wohl eher fraglich.

In February 2009, Reznor posted his thoughts about the future of Nine Inch Nails on NIN.com, stating that "I've been thinking for some time now it's time to make NIN disappear for a while." Reznor has said outright in an interview on the official website that he is not done creating music as Nine Inch Nails, but that Nine Inch Nails is done touring for the foreseeable future. On September 10, 2009, Trent Reznor discussed, in an interview with Pink Is The New Blog, the end of Nine Inch Nails as a touring act. Nine Inch Nails played its final show at the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles. The following month, the band started selling excess touring equipment on eBay. (Wikipedia)

Zitat anzeigen

Valmont
Valmont
23.11.2010 15:46

Sind einer meiner All-Time-Favourites in der Kategorie MUSS ICH AM RING HABEN[addsig]

chefkoch91
18.01.2011 10:54

an sich coole news, aber klingt nicht danach, als würden wir nine inch nails in nächster zukunft zu sehen bekommen

cyberwiesel
26.10.2011 20:58

Is ja grausam, kann ich so nicht als letzten Beitrag stehen lassen. Hier das einzig wahre, und zwar im Original

Stebbard
07.11.2012 21:27

Reznor was asked about the likelihood of new NIN music. "All signs point to yes," he said. Pressed further, he added, "Yeah, there will be new music. There are some things in the works."
Those "things" could also include live performing again. "Yeah, if it feels right, it's a possibility," he says.

"Stay tuned," he adds. "We'll see what happens here."

via RollingStone

Zitat anzeigen

violentheart
08.11.2012 11:57

Nein, denn HTDA will keiner haben.
NIN am Ring wäre das absolut größte für mich, aber ich glaube nicht so recht daran. Trent ist ja nicht so der Fan deutscher Festivals.

cyberwiesel
08.11.2012 12:32

violentheart schrieb:
NIN am Ring wäre das absolut größte für mich, aber ich glaube nicht so recht daran. Trent ist ja nicht so der Fan deutscher Festivals.

Zitat anzeigen

Und dazu passt dann wunderbar noch Tool, nicht wahr Nima?

Valmont
Valmont
08.11.2012 12:51

cyberwiesel schrieb:

violentheart schrieb:

Zitat anzeigen

Und dazu passt dann wunderbar noch Tool, nicht wahr Nima?

Zitat anzeigen

NIN vor Tool?

Ach, war das Pukkelpop `07 schön [addsig]

foomb
20.01.2013 18:15

Ist zwar schon etwas älter, aber der Vollständigkeit halber:

Von Reddit

Could you talk a little bit about how involved you were with the lighting setups for your NIN shows?

I went to Lights in the Sky in 2008 and I have to say it was the best lighting / visual setup that I've ever seen at a concert. How does that all come together? Do you plan out the setlists and then sync up specific lighting sequences to the songs beforehand or is it a bit more of a live, fluid process? I would kill to see NIN again, what a great show.

Zitat anzeigen

Thank you. I spend a lot of time and energy thinking about how music is presented live. Lights in the Sky was probably my favorite live show I've worked on so far. This was a real collaboration between myself, Rob, Roy Bennett, and Moment Factory. We set out to make an experience and I really felt proud to put that on every night. Cryptic additional comment: 2013.

Zitat anzeigen

Da lässt sich mit viel Optimismus ne Tour und unseren 6ten Head reininterpretieren.
Man darf ja noch träumen

nima
24.02.2013 14:03AdminSupporter

hier noch mehr news

This year is leading up to be a busy one for Trent Reznor. With the release of the debut LP from his band How to Destroy Angels confirmed for March, the group is also set to make their live debut at this year’s Coachella festival, with more touring sure to follow. But fans will likely remember that, back in November 2012, Mr. Reznor announced that he would begin rehearsals for two bands soon enough. And thanks to a bit of new information arriving today, that other band could very well be Nine Inch Nails. Finally.

link

Zitat anzeigen

The HTDA debut is reason enough for many die-hard fans to shell out the cash for Coachella this year. When we saw Nick Cave getting double the love on the Coachella bill with The Bad Seeds and Grinderman, our minds raced for a second that maybe Nine Inch Nails would swoop in for a one-off Saturday night headline spot- how are minds can run when we get excited. We can almost guarantee that won’t be happening, but it’s looking highly likely that Nine Inch Nails will be returning in late 2013! Yes, read that one more time… “high likely” and “2013″. Check out the clues!

link

Zitat anzeigen