Rock am Ring 2013: Mögliche Bands

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2013 (u.a. mit Green Day, Thirty Seconds to Mars, The Prodigy)

eröffnet von Optimist am 29.06.2012 15:23 Uhr
3.276 Kommentare - zuletzt von kato91

BNPRTmehlsackJestersTearhans-maulwurf-rocktKreeekTobbiMonkey76juli666eIiaasZwenzfestivalloverNezzorF
NezzorF und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

3.276 Kommentare
« Seite 126 von 132 »
TheZuperheroes
26.03.2013 13:35

Sorry for speaking English, but...
I may be a utopist, but with the recent news of My Chemical Romance breaking up (which is making me feel soooooooo bad), but the rumours (denied by Gerard, but it may be for "legal" reasons) of a come back under a new name to escape their label, can we maybe imagine that they could be there as a "surprise act" ?

counterdog
26.03.2013 13:45

I don't tink that there will be "suprise act". There are no Slots left that are big enough for McR, even with a new name.

TheZuperheroes
26.03.2013 13:46

It could be a "small" show, you know... and the friday is missing a headliner, and this would be a hell of a headliner, no ?

Angel_of_Death
26.03.2013 13:55

TheZuperheroes schrieb:
It could be a "small" show, you know... and the friday is missing a headliner, and this would be a hell of a headliner, no ?

Zitat anzeigen

Fridays got its headliner, thats a fact...and MCR would not really be a better or bigger headliner that 30stm

TheZuperheroes
26.03.2013 14:03

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--7F-TIetRwg/TlPbkONR_vI/AAAAAAAAIAU/9MaNRArtg3A/s1600/reading-festival-muse1.jpg

2 years ago they were bigger headliners (I don't know in Germany but I imagine it must slightly be the same !) and according to the amount of FB likes (I know it's not the best argument in the world, but...), they are bigger too

Angel_of_Death
26.03.2013 14:09

well, they may be bigger in uk, in germany it is a bit different. last time they played in 07 they played the second stage at 9 pm

TheZuperheroes
26.03.2013 14:18

And in 2007, 30STM playes on centerstage, but at 15:25, things may have evolved since then

26.03.2013 14:25

But now 30STM play in Germany in front of 10.000 people at their solotour.
In 2011, wehn MCR were here the last time, they play in halls for 3000-4000 people.
Fact is, that 30STM are much bigger than MCR in Germany.

TheZuperheroes
26.03.2013 14:29

If you tell me that they are more popular, I am only able to believe you, because I don't know a single thing about your musical culture (sure it will interest me )
And co-headliner isn't possible ? In fact I was just wondering if they could come back... But it's impossible to know it

counterdog
26.03.2013 14:46

I know, it's hard to belive that all Headliner are set, but it's the truth.

Angel_of_Death
26.03.2013 14:46

Well, there are several bands that are a huge deal in uk but not so much in germany. most recent example that comes to mind is biffy clyro. they're headlining reading this year and here at rock am ring they will most likely play somewhere around 6 or 7 pm on centerstage.

if mcr come back under a different name they could well play at RaR, but definitely nothing more than a co-co-headliner slot

TheZuperheroes
26.03.2013 14:51

I believe you I was thinking that UK and Germany were having approximately the same public, but in fact no
I was also suprised by Biffy Clyro's place, but here in France it's even worse... in 2011 My Chemical Romance played in a festival called Rock en Seine, the day after their headlining closure show @ Reading, and all they got was a place at 4pm or something like that, with a 40min show... Rock isn't french speciality :'(
So, to come back to my question, there may not be any answer as long as the band does not release any new detail

JNK9
26.03.2013 20:13

Sonata Arctica wäre doch mal was. Die sind am 6.6 in Schweden und haben über das Wochende noch keine Einträge...

DerAbsoluteKassierer
02.04.2013 16:10

wahrscheinlich:
Alice In Chains [+Download/+neues Album]
Coal Chamber [+Festival-Reunion-Tour]
Deftones [+neues Album/+Festivaltournee wahrscheinlich]
Down [+Festivaltour]
Ellie Goulding [+beim IOW bestätigt/+2010 am Ring gewesen]
Hatebreed [+Fortarock/+neues Album/-waren noch nie am Ring]
HellYeah [+Festivaltour]
HIM [+Download]
Hurts [+neues Album]
In Flames [+überall/-überall weit oben im Line-Up]
Jake Bugg [+beim IOW bestätigt/+mit MLK auf Tour im März]
Johnossi [+Nova Rock]
The Killers [+IOW/+neues Album]
Kvelertak [+Festivaltour/+neues Album]
Paradise Lost [+Sweden Rock]
The Script [+IOW/+Pinkpop/+Tour unter MLK]
Slayer [+Sonisphere France]
The Sword [+Festivaltour/+Tour unter MLK]

möglich:
3 Doors Down [+Hellfest]
All That Remains [+neues Album]
Alter Bridge [+neues Album/-wann fertig?]
Azealia Banks [+hat ihren Gig nachzuholen/+Album ist draußen/-noch keine Daten]
Behemoth [+Sonisphere France/-passen sie zu MLK?]
Ben Howard [+IOW]
Bloc Party [+IOW/-vs. HuSo]
Bonaparte [+neues Album]
Boysetsfire [+Festivaltour]
Crystal Castles [+haben Gig nachzuholen]
Dir En Grey [+Nova Rock]
Editors [+neues Album/-vs. HuSo]
Flogging Molly [+Festivaltour/-bisher nur im August]
Foals [+neues Album]
Katatonia [+Festivaltour]
Klangkarussell
Knife Party [+Nachfolgeband von Pendulum/+Dubstep]
Mumford & Sons [+neues Album/-vs. HuSo]
Placebo [+neues Album]
Rob Zombie [+neues Album/-wann fertig?]
Sleeping With Sirens [+MLK-Date Ende Mai]
Tremonti [+falls es mit Alter Bridge nicht klappt]
We Butter The Bread With Butter [+neues Album]
Wolfmother [+neues Album-Chaos um die Band]
Young Guns [+IOW/Download]

Meine Quelle ist aus dem FestivalistenForum, die auch heute über kate Nash's Tourdaten informiert haben.
http://wir.festivalisten.de/threads/rock-am-ring-rock-im-park-2013-ger%C3%BCchtek%C3%BCche.524/

hier habt ihr (eventuelles) neues Zeugs

Bei fragen wendet euch an den Administrator aus dem festivalistenforum, ich leite das hier nur weiter !

mike_litoris
02.04.2013 16:12

manche der als 'wahrscheinlich' eingestuften bands sehe ich auch als sehr wahrscheinlich an.. stehen immerhin auf dem offiziellen poster

mehlsack
mehlsack
02.04.2013 16:27

und die anderen sind FAST alle zu groß und werden deshalb nicht mehr kommen. So 3-4 Namen davon kann ich mir noch vorstellen.

darkautumn
02.04.2013 19:20

Festivalisten Forum .....

Die liste hat zwar keinerlei halt da einiges schon bestätigt ist und anderes ganz sicher raus aber HIM würde ich noch nehmen

Anzeige
Anzeige
  • zuletzt von LustigerAstronaut
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von HybridSun95
    in Festivals in Deutschland