Bus from Koln/Bonn Airport?

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2005 (u.a. mit Green Day, Iron Maiden, R.E.M.)

eröffnet von stu_uk am 11.03.2005 20:33 Uhr
9 Kommentare - zuletzt von DennisNL

sta3dNezzorFAcidXcaaasaKaanjonnyy111
jonnyy111 und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

stu_uk
11.03.2005 20:33

i want to fly in to Koln/Bonn airport from the Uk, and would need to get a bus to the festival site. which busses/trains would i need to catch? is the only shuttle bus from Koblenz?

Kaan
Kaan
11.03.2005 20:38AdminSupporter

You can catch a train from Cologne/Bonn Airport to Cologne; I'm not sure if there are also trains to Bonn, but there should be... from Cologne or Bonn you can catch a train to Koblenz and from Koblenz you can catch the shuttle service to the Nürburgring Smiley

it's a bit complicated but still possible Smiley
[addsig]

Jubelbube
14.03.2005 12:32

From the airport you can take a S-Bahn to Troisdorf. From there you can get to Koblenz (or sometimes to Bonn first and then to Koblenz). From Koblenz main station you take the shuttle bus to the festival site.

Take a look at www.bahn.de There timetables are listed after you entered your starting point and your destination. This travelservice is available in english.[addsig]

14.03.2005 12:51

check your travel service and ask for an flight and rail ticket, so you can get to koblenz from the airport köln bonn directly ... the shuttles are only departing from the main station in koblenz as said bevor.

you can also fly to the airport frankfurt-hahn if neccessary - there is an airport transfer by bus to the main station in koblenz ...

14.03.2005 13:00

and also ...

you can take an tourist ferry and make an boat trip on the river rhine from bonn to koblenz Smiley

TweedyTwo
14.03.2005 14:10

or you can traveling by helicopter

and i got an C grad in my english translation test today. so i am very happy Smiley

DennisNL
17.03.2005 20:05

We're going to RaR by train from Arnheim in the Netherlands to Koblenz. Costs are 35 euros, so it's not expensive...and instead of driving you can already start drinking beer Smiley[addsig]

Anzeige
Anzeige
  • zuletzt von counterdog
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von Locust
    in Festivals in Deutschland
Icon