Getting there questions

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2014 (u.a. mit Iron Maiden, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Metallica)

eröffnet von pyik am 02.06.2014 17:15 Uhr
48 Kommentare - zuletzt von gpro911

Mephistopheles und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

48 Kommentare
« Seite 2 von 2
CPomposo
04.06.2014 12:06

Well my flight is at 11:00 am so I have to be there by 9am .... And I'm staying in a hotel because it was easier for me than to carry all the camping things from Spain .. I'm staying in Adenau because is closer and because there is no way to go back from the ring to koblenz... His festival is really difficult to get to from outside Germany

Bono1
Bono1
04.06.2014 12:44

Come from and go to Koblenz each day is really a bad idea, than staying in beautiful Adenau at the festival was an really goog decision!
I think the only problem you`ve had ist the early flight at monday morning.....a flight on tuesday and you have no problems at all.

Next time, maybe 2015, you organize your trip to germany and adenau with a little help

CPomposo
04.06.2014 12:52

Well the only problem I have is that is a bank holiday... But I don't know if I will go next year it is too expensive and very complicated .... Just hope I have my ticket there waiting for me!!! Really nervous right now

Bono1
Bono1
04.06.2014 13:25

What is a bank holiday?

Your ticket is still waiting, I`sure

next year you must travel with train from spain to adenau...free of stress....the tickets may be cheaper as this year because of the new festival-promoter....and perhaps you can have a guesthouse very low in cost!

CPomposo
04.06.2014 13:46

Well that's the excuse I got.. Normally everyday there is a train from adenau to frankfurt at 5:38 am which is perfect .. But on the 9 is a holiday in Germany so that train won't pass and I'm screw ..... But I will get to the airport somehow....., my flight is in less than 8 hours eeekkkkk really nervous .... I hope nothing else go wrong..

Bono1
Bono1
04.06.2014 14:04

I wish you all the best .......so you must be at Koblenz Mainstation at 6:40, right?
When you will arrive at Adenau?

CPomposo
04.06.2014 14:10

Well I will arrive about 10 o'clock but my guest house is right. Next to adenau market station so I will be fine!!! Thank you very much

CPomposo
04.06.2014 14:45

No bianka it is really close as well I think and according to the map about 200 meters from the station and thanks!!!!

Bono1
Bono1
04.06.2014 15:14

I know "Bianka" very well.....during my wedding-weekend a lot of the wedding guests sleep there....nice place ......and when you`re getting hungry go to the "Pinocchio" , straight beside your guesthouse.......delicious pasta & pizza

CPomposo
04.06.2014 15:35

Oh is great to know it is a nice place and that I have a good place to get food ... Thank you so much for your help and advice! Really appreciate it

Bono1
Bono1
04.06.2014 15:51

I´m really pleased........if you`re looking after a supermarket, there is "EDEKA"....you see it on the left side (yellow building) when you are going from Adenau Market to Bianka guesthouse!
And also from the marketplace a free busshuttle will bring you to the festival-area/policestation on friday, and saturday, at 12:05, 12:35, 13:05, 13:35, 14:05, 14:35 and 15:05 o`clock

Bono1
Bono1
04.06.2014 16:25

CPomposo schrieb:
Oh is great to know it is a nice place and that I have a good place to get food ... Thank you so much for your help and advice! Really appreciate it

Zitat anzeigen

you can further write me here, or per email when you want: [email protected]

especially when a big problem is there....perhaps I can help

Have a nice flight and journey to adenau ( the beautiful place where I live )

Bono1
Bono1
06.06.2014 11:14

CPomposo schrieb:
Oh that's great and will write to you.... Really appreciate it...

Zitat anzeigen

hey....is everything allright? your journey was good? you bring the sun from spain to us

CPomposo
08.06.2014 09:16

I did bring the sun and well I'm still a little bit stress but never mind will be ok I think.. Ps I love your town people are really nice here

boogie1982
11.06.2014 12:45

Next year just come to Mönchengladbach, (not as beautiful as Adenau, but people are nice, promise!) where Rock am Ring will probably take place then. Next Airport (Düsseldorf) only 35 km away, easy to get to and enough public services from MG to DUS even on a bank holiday

Bono1
Bono1
11.06.2014 13:14

Or come to Rock im Park at Nuremberg.....you can drive by subway from the airport to the city with a lot of nice hotels in only 15 minutes .....and the festival-area is nearly to the city, just 10 minutes by tram!

pyik
11.06.2014 22:25

Hello guys this is pyik speaking, starter of this topic!

Thank you Germany for a great experience!

I was really nervous how the hell i'm going to get there, but people of Weibern were SOOOO friendly and ready to help.

First day I tramped to the area (thank you mr. MB driver) After Maiden, I tramped again and met really lovely people there. We changed phone numbers, and I get a ride every day I wanted. From my hotel to the area and vice versa. My stress was over and happy times began!

I had some great time there, so we will see you next year if there's some kind of festival coming to Ring.

Cheers for the help guys!

roxar
roxar
11.06.2014 22:33

pyik schrieb:

I had some great time there, so we will see you next year if there's some kind of festival coming to Ring.

Zitat anzeigen

Another organizer is planning a new festival at the Nürburgring next year. It is called "Grüne Hölle - Rockfestival am Nürburgring" and will take place on 5. - 7. June. But there is just very little information yet.
Rock am Ring will likely take place at the same weekend in Mönchengladbach where the arrival etc. will be much easier.