Stick To Your Guns - Neues Album

Stick To Your Guns Forum: Diskussionen zu Stick To Your Guns

eröffnet von mehlsack am 04.02.2014 21:19 Uhr
9 Kommentare - zuletzt von MUnkvayne

unterfangen und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

mehlsack
mehlsack
04.02.2014 21:19

Stick To Your Guns will enter the studio tomorrow, February 5th, with producer John Feldmann (The Used, Story of the Year) to start tracking their next full-length album for Sumerian Records.

Founding member and vocalist Jesse Barnett comments: "Personally this seems like the next logical step for our band. The five of us aren't a group that has ever been ok with doing just enough or even entertain the thought of doing the same thing over and over again. We like to push ourselves. We like to ask ourselves, now what? What can we do to be better? With all of that being said, we are very excited about going into the studio with John. He has proven his expertise in punk music and that he takes bands and gets the absolute best out of them. I think I speak for all of us when I say the band that comes out of the studio will not be the same band going in. We will be bigger, faster, harder and more crushing. This is what we strive for and this is what John will help us achieve."

Zitat anzeigen

Rated-R
21.10.2014 20:11

Guter Song. Wundert mich, dass hier kaum jemand was geschrieben hat? Seit dem Diamon Album wurde die Band ja enorm gehyped und sind mittlerweile nicht mehr aus dem Melodic Hardcore Bereich wegzudenken.

runnerdo
runnerdo
21.10.2014 20:24Supporter

Im Album selber und im Tourthread ist etwas mehr.

Mit neuem Album sicherlich auch ein Kandidat für Festivals in Europa nächstes Jahr.