Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - ChasingYesterday

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds Forum: Diskussion zum Album Chasing...

eröffnet von CoolProphet am 29.07.2013 15:43 Uhr
69 Kommentare - zuletzt von MuffPotter87

wumi94 und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

CoolProphet
29.07.2013 15:43

Noel ist gerade für 2 Wochen in LA und nimmt mit seinem Stammproduzenten sowie dem Drummer und Gitarristen seiner Band auf. Hat wohl schon 5-6 Demos zusammen und als ungefährer Zeitraum für ein Release könnte man mit dem 1. Halbjahr 2014 rechnen. Macht eine Oasis Reunion nicht wahrscheinlicher, vermutlich hat er mittlerweile sogar noch weniger Bock auf Liam und seine Eskapaden, gab ja erst wieder neulich was.

29.07.2013 16:04

Schöne Nachrichten, auch wenn Produzent und Drummer gefeuert gehören.
Was ist eigentlich aus dem Amorphous Androgynous Album geworden? Entfällt?

Jouusef
29.07.2013 16:42

Ich meine gelesen zu haben dass das Amorphous Androgynous Album nicht erscheint weil des zu lange gedauert hat und jetzt die Zeit vorbei wäre. Weiß aber nicht mehr wo ich des gelesen hab.

CoolProphet
30.07.2013 01:04

Daraus wurde nichts. Diese Hippies hatten da zu lange Zeit gebraucht und irgendwann war das Noel zu doof. Gibt aber Remixes von den Singles des ersten Albums. Vielleicht finden die übrigen mal irgendwann den Weg ins Netz.

Jouusef
06.12.2013 15:04

Album kommt wohl nicht nicht 2014, sondern erst 2015

All right, maybe that's enough. You mentioned that you've been working on some new songs yourself lately – how's that going?
It's great. That's the one saving grace of 2013, was that I really did write a lot of material. Apart from that it's been shit, to be honest.

Do you think you'll put out a new record next year?
No. I haven't started recording yet, so I was kind of going to see the rest of the year out and then kind of spend most of next year in the studio. I hope to do some recording in New York, because I've never done it before, and maybe on the off chance I might bump into David Bowie somewhere on the street, and get him to come down to the studio, dressed as an elf, and do a little mime while I'm putting an acoustic guitar track.

You know Bowie sings backup on one of Arcade Fire's new songs, right?
Oh, that's a shame.

Would your new material still be released under the High Flying Birds name?
I don't know if I'm going to keep that name or not. Probably will, it's such a fucking good name. I might change the Noel Gallagher bit – call it "Paul McCartney's High Flying Birds" and see if I sell any more tickets in America. [Laughs]

Read more:

Zitat anzeigen

ganzes Interview

Macht der nur Spaß oder gibts ne realistische Chance auf nen Track mit Noel und Bowie, das wäre

Jouusef
08.04.2014 17:31

Damon Albarn has discussed making an album with Noel Gallagher

Damon Albarn has revealed that making an album with Noel Gallagher is a "distinct possibility" in future.

In this week's NME, which is on newsstands from tomorrow (April 9) and available digitally, Albarn reveals that he and Gallagher have discussed the idea of making music together "at least once".

"I still see Noel from time to time. We text a bit," Albarn says. When asked if the pair would be making a record together, he replied, "I can imagine that being a very distinct possibility at some point in the future. But, as yet we haven't really talked about it, although…"

Albarn continues: "OK we have a little bit. We're talking. It's not anything to get excited about yet. I mean, he's doing his thing. He's finishing a new record. I've got my record coming out, but the principle of us making music together is something…you know, it would be fair to say, we have discussed it at least once."

Zitat anzeigen

TheMo
07.09.2014 14:55

NoelGallagher schrieb:

Woher stammt das?

Zitat anzeigen

Die Infos gabs bereits vor 4 Tagen im Live4Ever-Forum. Da wird schon was dran sein, auch wenn man's wohl nicht 100%ig bestätigen kann.
In dem Forum hat der Urheber der News dazu geschrieben: "The source is a friend of mine who knows Noel and recently spoke to him. The dates are 100% true. Wait and see." Klingt schon etwas madig, aber in Vergangenheit war das Forum stets für eine gute Voraussage gut.

NoelGallagher
08.09.2014 19:06Supporter

TheMo schrieb:

NoelGallagher schrieb:

Woher stammt das?

Zitat anzeigen

Die Infos gabs bereits vor 4 Tagen im Live4Ever-Forum. Da wird schon was dran sein, auch wenn man's wohl nicht 100%ig bestätigen kann.
In dem Forum hat der Urheber der News dazu geschrieben: "The source is a friend of mine who knows Noel and recently spoke to him. The dates are 100% true. Wait and see." Klingt schon etwas madig, aber in Vergangenheit war das Forum stets für eine gute Voraussage gut.

Zitat anzeigen

Okay, alles klar. Verfolge die Oasis-Foren aus Zeitmangel nicht mehr so intensiv. Wird Zeit, mal wieder was neues vom guten Noel zu hören

Cody
08.10.2014 11:53

Am Montag gibt es um 16 Uhr die Ankündigung des neuen Albums in London im Büro von Facebook.

08.10.2014 12:55

Hoffentlich im Sommer auf'm Hu/So oder solo unterwegs.

Was Album das Album angeht bin ich natürlich ziemlich optimistisch. Gibt wohl kaum einen Künstler bei dem ich mir so sicher bin, dass mindestens etwas, dem das Prädikat "gut" attestieren kann, dabei rauskommt.

TheMo
13.10.2014 16:12

16.3. Max Schmeling Hallle, Berlin
19.3. Mitsubishi Electric Halle, Düsseldorf

TheMo
13.10.2014 17:08

Song ist ok. Leider überproduziert.
Album kommt am 2. März. (Bei uns dann wahrscheinlich am 27.2.)

NoelGallagher
13.10.2014 20:19Supporter

Noel sagt: ""The first single was the last track to be recorded. It's called 'In The Heat Of The Moment'. Is it great? Of course it is. What does it mean, it doesn't mean anything."

He's back