Juliette Lewis

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2009 (u.a. mit Limp Bizkit, Placebo, The Killers)

eröffnet von StonedHammer am 30.01.2009 17:10 Uhr
17 Kommentare - zuletzt von zell

LustigerAstronautKaankesValmontstonedhammerRaR-DruideMeteoraCgnBastiinlovewithfestivalsGuitarPunk94shutterfire
shutterfire und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

StonedHammer
StonedHammer
30.01.2009 17:10Admin

Histroy

Media

Juliette Lewis and the Licks - Search and Destroy

Juliette Lewis and the Licks - Hot Kiss

Links
MySpace

Deryn
30.01.2009 19:34

WAAAAAAAAAAAS???

Im Bestätigungs-Fred hab ich erstmal "Juliette Lewis and the Licks" gelesen und dachte, das kann nur ein Fehler sein. Also Rock am Ring geguckt und da seh ich... Jo, issn Fehler. Juliette Lewis steht da nur.

Nach ihrem neuesten Blog-Eintrag auf Myspace war ich total traurig, dass es Juliette & The Licks nicht mehr gibt.

"Hello and Happy New Year to one and all! Its been too long and u and I have so much to say... The (mighty and lovely) Licks are no more. It is the end of our run... For now. You can find out what everyone is up to on their various sites and show them your love and support. As for me I have some exciting things in store for those who still want to follow me into the wild! Its a new sound. A new band. A new record. Its a new year. I have been working with a secret producer and a secret band on a secret project that is soon to become un-secret. I am in the process of building a new website and page and will be uploading the new sound in the next couple weeks!! Also I will report to you in a Vlog from the mystery cave in one week... So stay tuned! In closing I would like to thank all of you for your dancing feet, yells and screams and love and support over the last five years. Couldn't of made it without you. Honestly and truly. And in the next five I promise to unearth the pixie dust, howl and fire, rhythm and groove to sooth and ignite. Can't wait to travel into the unknown all over again...2009 its yours and mine! : )JL"

Okay okay...
Ich hab gesagt, ich beobachte das und warte nun seit einiger Zeit sehnsüchtig auf neue Infos. Juliette & The Licks waren live großartig!!! Ich bin gespannt, was es mit der neuen Band auf sich hat. Bitte bitte bitte nicht zu ruhig! Smiley

Hot Kiss & Your Speaking my Language live @ Hurricane 2007

Mind Full Of Daggers live @ Pinkpop 2007

I Never Got to Tell You live @ Rock am Ring 2006

Juliette Lewis auf Myspace

Man darf gespannt sein...

/edit: Da war jemand schneller mit Videos. ^^

chuck_norris
30.01.2009 19:54

Zitat:
HR

Topf schrieb:
Smiley die hab ich 2006 verpasst, passiert mir bestimmt nicht nochmal Smiley
HR

dito

Honk850
Honk850
04.02.2009 13:45Supporter

Zitat:
HR

metalbishop schrieb:
die dame ist live eigentlich ganz unterhaltsam...
HR

unterhaltsam? Die geht richtig ab! Wird 2009 wieder Pflicht! Smiley

(Hurricane ´07) Smiley

PeleAlmquist
04.02.2009 14:49

finde auch dass sie live echt geil abgeht.. war auch skeptisch vor dem gig 2006 aber nach dem sie von der bühne ging war ich begeistert.. vorne schön mit im mosh gestanden .. und dann kam noch dwer stagedive.. einfach cooles konzert.. hoffe sie wird mit dem neuen material ähnlich gut

Christian
Christian
27.02.2009 16:23Admin

Zitat:
HR

Juliette Lewis has previewed a number of songs from her brand new album online. Lewis, who will be releasing her new album under the name Juliette Lewis (as opposed to Juliette & The Licks), has apparently embarked on a brand new sound for the album, which was recorded in Brooklyn and Mexico.
HR

via NME | Preview auf auf myspace

Topf
Topf
03.03.2009 10:56

Juliette Lewis explains why she sacked her old band
Zitat:
HR

'Terra Incognita' is due out this spring, and features a new band lineup called The New Romantiques, who are replacing her former band The Licks.

"Because this album is so sonically different than anything I've done before and captures many flavors of my emotional life and voice, it needed an entirely new name,” Lewis said in a statement.
HR
Smiley

[addsig]"http://www.freegifs.de/gif/augen/augen00022.gif">

StonedHammer
StonedHammer
16.03.2009 13:50Admin

laut artwork mlk-newsletter, für den berlin-gig am12.5 schimpft sie sich jetzt wirklich:

"Juliette Lewis & The New Romantiques"

zell
17.03.2009 00:02

gibt es eigentlich noch weiter konzert von Juliette Lewis auser ring/park und berlin??

Anzeige
Anzeige