93 Kommentare - zuletzt von Hans-Maulwurf-Rockt

Madpad77RunnerdopistolpetemehlsackChristianKaan
Kaan und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

93 Kommentare
« Seite 4 von 4
runnerdo
runnerdo
22.11.2012 15:07Supporter

Kam grad der EventimTicketalarm bei mir ins Postfach das die 2 Konzerte spielen.

15.03.2013 Frauenau - Boysetsfire
16.03.2013 Frauenau - Boysetsfire

Was hat es denn damit aufsich ist da irgendein festival was er mir nicht anzeigt und ich nicht kenne oder warum spielen die 2mal hintereinander am Popo der Welt

Sa, 16.03.13, 21:00 UhrBürgerhalle Frauenau
Badstrasse 4, 94258 FRAUENAU 20,50€

Mehr Infos werden mir nicht angezeigt.

GabbaGabbaHey
12.04.2016 15:45

WINZIGE Clubshow in München
Gerade bei Facebook:

To all our friends in Munich:
We will play a very intimate Warm Up Gig before we kick off our European Festival Tour!
Here are the facts:
Thursday, June 16th / Sunny Red @ Feierwerk Munich
Support: Irish Handcuffs
THERE WILL ONLY BE 100 TICKETS FOR THIS SHOW!
Presale starts tomorrow at NOON.
Tickets will be available HERE:
http://bit.ly/1qN0Hih

Zitat anzeigen

Wondrasepp
13.06.2016 12:26

Fb

In just a few days now, we will be heading out on the road!! This is an especially bittersweet tour, as it will be the last one we make together before we take an indefinite break. I have spent half my life making music as BSF, and while it will be incredibly emotional to put that aside, I cannot help but feel excited for my own future. (The) Nathan Gray Collective is absolutely an honest reflection of who I am, and as we write the full-length, I am continually feeling both intensely proud of how these songs are coming together, and incredibly free to be myself without a hint of hesitation. I look to the future and I am 100% elated to make it my own.

In celebration of moving forward, I have decided to document this last BOYSETSFIRE tour with a bit of a Tour Journal. On the Nathan Gray Collective page, I will be making daily entries from airport to airport, with behind the scenes looks at the tour itself, including what life on the road looks like, notes about the shows and stops we are making, images from along the way, and how Dan and I keep up with the Nathan Gray Collective writing process while I am in Europe. Maybe even some samplings from the upcoming album.

These posts will be made to the Nathan Gray Collective page only, so please be sure that you make your way there for updates.

Hopefully the others will join me in discussing their future plans also.

Thank you to our friends and fans, and thank you to my brothers in this band...
-Nathan

www.facebook.com/nathangraysongs

Zitat anzeigen

ironman
25.06.2016 14:45

MÜNCHEN!
Unfortunatly Southside Festival got cancelled so we will be playing a last minute show TOMORROW - Sunday June 26th at Feierwerk!
No presale - 250 tickets available at the door!

Doors/Ticket sales start at 20:30 AFTER THE SOCCER GAME - the show starts at 21:30.
No opening band!

Zitat anzeigen

Quelle

StonedHammer
StonedHammer
25.06.2016 16:51Admin

haben halt unerwartet udn leider nen tag frei und versuchen das noch wie zu fangen Smiley

aber dennoch gut für alle im süden Smiley

Icon1wsk253 gefällt das
JediJoda
26.06.2016 16:04

Also ich finde es absolut super...
Habe ohnehin selten Bands erlebt, die mit solch einem standing noch immer so super lieb, nett und freundlich sind Smiley

Hans-Maulwurf-Rockt
Hans-Maulwurf-Rockt
27.09.2016 15:53·  Bearbeitet

We are proud to announce that we will release our "20th Anniversary Live In Berlin" DVD Box Set on November 11th 2016 through End Hits Records !!!

In 2014 we played a series of shows to celebrate the 20th anniversary of our band and were lucky that our good friend Bernhard Schinn was on board to document it all!

The box contains:
4x DVDs
3x Stickers
1x DINA1 Poster
1x Embroidered Patch

Pre-order the END HITS exclusive version with alternative cover (limited to 500 numbered copies) plus windbreaker, shirt or handsilkscreened poster at:

https://endhitsrecords.bigcartel.com/

Pre-order the regular version at:

http://coretexrecords.com/Boy-Sets-Fire-20th-anniversary-li?

Content "20th Anniversary Live In Berlin" DVDs:
DVD 1: 50 minutes tour Documentary / Acoustic Set (Live at Lido/Berlin)
DVD2: After The Eulogy (Live at Lido/Berlin)
DVD3: Tomorrow Come Today (Live at Lido/Berlin)
DVD4: The Misery Index (Live at Lido/Berlin)

via FB