Desert Rock Festival 2007 (AE)

eröffnet von spike am 06.01.2007 14:19 Uhr
52 Kommentare - zuletzt von Henning

52 Kommentare
« Seite 3 von 3
priscilla
10.01.2007 13:40

Dear Kaan,

Allright, no problem I will send them to you, no problem at all. Allthough I will sent them to you in small format, as usually they are not free of charge, I hope you can understand that.
This weblog of mine is a private one, soon there will be another, but more professional as I am starting up a touring business through the emirates.

Just help me not to forget to send them after the festival is over.

What amazed me a little was some of the people in this forum were quit negative about Dubai, well maybe not negative, but not really positive.
BUt that's ok, otherwise everyone would come here and never leave again Smiley

But honestly, it's the most liberal moslim country in the world and the hottest too, yes Smiley

To make a long story short, I was very honoured to see my 2 photos in this forum.

Greetz

[addsig]

Henning
10.01.2007 15:08Supporter

No you got me wrong, it just said, its not that shiny, as the country wishes to be. They put much effort in their reception by doing things like festivals, building their hotles or the island (which is without doubt beautiful but i guess that we will see some environmental problems out there).

I just mentionend their politics towards their foreign workers , like you can read here (sorry just german).

Of course its a great country for vacations and they will get more visitors, i respect their strategy to get rid of their dependancy of oil, but i just wanted to mention, that its not alles gold, was glänzt Smiley

Personally i wish you best of luck and seeing that blog means, you will do a great job out there.

Anzeige
Anzeige